Earlier this week I finally took my Woodland embroidery piece and made it into a cushion cover. I used the same Essex linen fabric that’s on the front for the back and inserted an invisible zipper at the bottom. Super simple and I adore it 🙂
I have now only embroidered two different things, this and my Material Girl cushion cover. I’m pretty pleased with my stitches considering I really have no idea what I’m doing. Thankfully the internet is a wonderful place to find things like how to’s on embroidery stitches.
I especially love the color changes in these variegated threads. It really adds a lot of depth to it I think.
And this sweet deer with his little white spots make me smile every time I look at him. 🙂
So another thing has been marked off my to-do list. Let’s see how far I can get on it before I add something else!
Thanks for stopping by,